Skipping Things:
I have been skipping things, but I have my reasons. I want to be inspired every day. Not just once in awhile. I get inspired from interactions with my students, by doing my research or my NGO work. But this 'research culture camp'? Something is wrong when I came into the room. Registration... The speaker was uninspiring, the chairman was uninspiring... What do you think we are - robots? We don't want to be there!
Liverpool FC:
Every time I think of Liverpool FC, I want to cry. When I think of what transpired since 2004. The last 'Houllier Year' was tough. And then we had Rafa. Then Owen, Heskey and Murphy left. Then we won the Champion's League in Rafa's first year with a mediocre team. Gerrard almost left but he stayed. Now look at where we are. Pushing United and beating Real Madrid in the Champion's League. Gerrard now scoring the most goals! Torres inspired. Everything seems to fall into place.
Falling into Place:
I never had this for a long time. After all the hard work, everything seems to fall into place. Things fit, feelings calm and work is in progress. And today, Liverpool beat Manchester United 4-1. That is really the icing on the cake. I was so excited and I was making so much noise at the restaurant. It was pure joy!! I don't know how to describe this wondrous feeling of utter joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment