Sunday, October 10, 2010

I miss Rafa

I miss Rafa Benitez.
So boring nowadays with Roy Hodgson as the Manager of Liverpool FC.
There is a difference. See link: The new submissive Liverpool under Roy Hodgson.

I don't mind where we are at the Premier League table. What I really mind is the boringness, the lack of creativity and tactics employed in the team. It is so boring now.

Rafa is more creative. He has Plan A, Plan B and Plan C. He has strategies and tactics. He doesn't play the same team every game. He sets up the team according to the opposition.

Rafa makes me learn. He is so much the teacher. Now he is the Manager of Inter Milan. Inter is not my team so I don't follow them and there is a void now in terms of learning more about tactics.

Life goes on...

No comments: