It started one evening. Seven and a half months ago.
But what started it was 38 years ago when I was a kid and I was in America. When Elton John sang Candle in the Wind for the first time and when Diana was alive and have not met Charles.
38 years ago I started to search something that was not born yet, and was not even an idea. Only was in God's Plan.
How I wondered about the magic of it all, the preciousness of knowing something you wanted to since you were a kid. The journey to get there and to even believe it.
So seven and a half months ago I decided to embark on this final journey of discovery. I learned great things and depths of the unknown that I never thought existed. And it was all in me, discovered and treasured. Shared.
The journey ended yesterday as it was necessarily so to do, because I could not venture alone. And I don't know when I get to discover more again or that was the end of the journey.
If it was the end of discovery, then every second of that seven and a half months was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment