Thursday, November 15, 2012

Playing Safe

Is there such a thing as 'playing safe'?
Living your life not taking risks?
If you don't really try, you will never know.
In your 20s, just studying at university, you lay the foundations, build your basic skills and competencies for your intended vocation.
Do you think when you applied for architecture course, and you were accepted to study it, that you will become an architect?
And even if you did pass your course and started working, is it set for life that this will make you happy.
There is no prescription set for everyone.
No perfect formula set for a life of happiness.
You have to try new things to find out what you are about.

At my age, I know one thing that I am good at.
My character and self, I find is a very detailed person.
I am not very good at taking orders or following other people's route and ways.
I find my own way.
I am a late bloomer in things, in life.
But I have to do it first, whatever it is then I know for certain, for sure.
Even then it may take sometime before I finally understood fully.

Yes, I am not good at certain things.
I cannot be good at everything.

No comments: