Friday, January 16, 2004
One the research methods that I employ for my PhD work is the Delphi Technique or Delphi Process. Whatever it is, one of the difficulties on managing this process is to 'chase the participants'. They are namely busy local authority officers understandably sending the answers to the questions that I sent to them weeks ago, very late this week. It was a nervous time for me, like all times when it is the first time. Whew, all of them managed to be in by today. Now I can do the follow-up questionaire after getting an equal number of participants from the different groups. It is a relief, but later this evening, I had bad news of 'dead fishes'... Now, I am under scrutiny with a public inquiry about these dead fishes. I am innocent! Only God knows...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment