Sunday, January 11, 2004

Right...this is the second posting. Just added some stuff in here nicked from another website to describe myself. I am a researcher and I love this experience...well, at the moment it seems. Wait till I have to do the writing up later, drafting and redrafting my PhD work. I love teaching as well. I do miss home very much, especially the day to day teaching at the School of Architecture at University of Malaya (UM). Met with a UM colleague just now. Had lunch at her house. Could not stop talking about teaching which formed much of the topic of conversation. She happened to be an ex school mate as well. (TKCOGA, for those interested to know...) I got to keep on going with my PhD work and fix the image of my niece and nephews and godchildren in my mind as the reasons to finish as fast as I can, so that I could be with them. Concentrate...

No comments: