What's another day when you can't see straight, hugging on blurred edges, trekking back and forth. No end in sight, when you can't wait. It happens because you willed it wrong.
Second wind, where are you?
Just push me up from underneath with your aerodynamics, so I could fly.
An epiphany came and went. Too quickly. During crit.
I caught its back draft. Could not really catch its drift.
Balloons. Many of them, just float below the ceiling. Caught in the maximum of the minimum.
People came and went. Like cameo roles of the untouchables. Unreachable souls.
One day I will lose you. I came from you. You bore me.
My ties with the past will sever. I shall be floating like the balloons.
Maximum under minimum.
It's another day in paradise. Not a manic monday though.
2 comments:
This is cool! Can't believe you started the blog 5 years ago!! xx
where have you been girl? haha
Post a Comment