We get on and off trains, setting out to get our work done, before the deadline. Sometimes we look out from the train and see the view, and sometimes we don't. Trains are just the means for us to get there. We are not meant to find anything interesting about the journey. We should just concentrate on the destination. Focus on the deadline.
Sometimes on the train during the journey, we gaze outside but we think of other things. Organizing our thoughts about our work, or perhaps trying to get inspired for our deadline, or maybe working out what we should do when we arrive at our destination.
What do we really see while we are still breathing? What do we feel while we are still able to work?"Different eyes" seeing different things. We see what we want to find. I put on my "architectural eyes", and I see architecture. I put on my "activism eyes" and I see barriers.
No comments:
Post a Comment