
It was very disappointing to watch Liverpool lost to Sao Paulo 0 - 1, but that's the way it is. You win some, and you lose some. It was a gamble to travel 12 hours to Tokyo to compete in this match, but to see so many chances, a clear possible sending-off, a clear goal being declared offside and a penalty denied, so what can you do, but say, "Luck is not with us". (See link.)
Anyway, on a personal note, I am publicly in my blog, declare that I shall not be thinking, watching and listening to any football until I complete and hand-in my thesis draft in March 2006. So if anyone caught me doing that from now until completion, you can tell me off with a severe reprimand of the highest order!
Football has given me a lot of strategic ideas, motivation and encouragement with my life, as it provided me an example,where Liverpool a courageous team showed, but the lesson has been learnt from football. Now it has to be learnt from something else.
No football reports on this blog until I complete! YNWA.
No comments:
Post a Comment