Monday, November 23, 2009

First day in Japan

I cannot describe the feeling of euphoria and excitement being in Japan. It`s really amazing.

Somehow this visit coincided with a journey of trying to rediscover myself. It was intense and now it is continuing to be so. A spiritual journey of sorts.

So if you are waiting to read about my `journey in Japan` I am afraid you are in for a disappointment at the moment. As one fact is, my camera has no battery life and I am really in a spiritual journey rather. So, no Japan, just me...

I wish I can read beyond those Japanese characters. The formality, the sense of duty of the Japanese. It was a really smooth trip for me from the airport to right at Takayama train station. Although expensive, in Japan the box sushi bought at the convenience store taste better than the sushi in some Japanese restaurants back home! Can`t wait to have the real thing now...

Anyway, this spiritual journey of mine has come to a point where I am so really finding out about myself, incredible big time. What I can say is - `you will never know about yourself unless you find out`. Sounds not that profound and common sense, but I have never actually tried to find out about myself in a way that I have the right to. I had just accepted things as they come and figure out in a way that is `superficial`.

I have to have some time for myself to find myself. Often, we are awash with life`s activities and not really make the time. And another thing, we must touch base, keep abreast of our feelings. We cannot take ourselves for granted.

First day in Japan, land of the rising spiritual sun.

Conclude one chapter.

No comments: