Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mid life crisis

Mid life crisis does not necessarily happens when you are 50. It is not 100 divide by two. People have got it wrong.

It can happen any time in your life.

A 10 year old kid can have a mid life crisis, but perhaps that would be a mild one because his memory of himself started at 3 and a half...

I am having some sort of a crisis. I am not sure if its mid life, but the symptoms are very much in keeping with the definition of one.

For example, I am asking basic questions about: what am I doing? And, I keep seeing myself when I was 13 and 25, not at this age.

I never actually grew up. I just numbed myself through the pain of having to grow older. I am just holding my breath and breeze through my life, wanting to see everything with fresh eyes again and again.

No comments: