Sunday, January 25, 2009

What I really want

I never publicly tell anyone what I really want.
I have mentioned in another blog that I wanted to be the "best trainer", but you will only believe it when it happens. And it was more of a rallying call to spur me on. However, I do want to be a very good trainer at the very least although it may not be what I really want.

So what do I really want.

Here we go:

Q: Do I want to be the Dean of the faculty? A: No
Q: Do I want to be the VC of U. Malaya? A: No
Q: Do I want to be a famous political blogger? A: No

Hmm...better change the line of questions...

Q: Do I want to be a famous writer? A: Yes. I want to be like Annie Proulx where people adapt your book into movies.

My God...do I really want that? I actually want that, but my writing sucks. Then I will never get it cause I am being so negative. But "they say" that you can get what you want.

(Reflect. Think....)

I want to be a writer. I want it bad.

No comments: