In life, you sometimes meet decent people. People who are sensitive and take great pains to feel for you. I wonder if I am a decent person. I try to be one.
The thing is I am beginning to be very selective about caring for people. I want to only care about people who are decent. I use to think that someone could change and I still do, but I may not have the time to thik about these people. I mean, I feel that I don't really want to care by thinking about these people in the "not decent" group. Why should I give even an aota of concern for these people? All they want is to further their agenda and on the way step and hurt people. What for should I concern about them at all?
The ounce of concern that I may leave aside for this "not decent" people would take space...I use to not think that way, but maybe you get more sensitive as you grow older and you just do not want to entertain any more. You just do not want to care any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment