Sitting in the Starbucks cafe while trying to do work, I see a table of three people believd to be office colleagues, chatting about whatever...
That reminds me of my office colleagues. Nothing wrong with them. But you see them too often. You see them more than your family, but unlike your family, they do not love you, nor care for you. Maybe a bit, in a neighbourly, humanly way, but they will not care for your mental or emotional well-being. In fact, they could very well be the source of your pains.
Sometimes you feel like this because you are human and it is not all hunky dory with office relationships. Some people they could even sabotage you and stab you in the back or do some evil thing like say lies about you.
It is a nasty world out there. Politics sucks big time.
2 comments:
Human beings are sin at the first place, just accept the fact they are, and be strong always :)
The concept of the Original Sin huh? Well, I respect your belief, but I was not brought up a Christian. I believe people are born chaste and pure and that Sin is between human and God. Say, if someone has sinned in the eyes of Religion, he may be forgiven by God, so what happens?
Post a Comment