Thursday, January 20, 2011
Sitting in my driver's seat
Coasting down the highway of your life, you may observe how the season's changed. Brown leaves dropping listlessly and graphic trees casting winter's shadows leaving you yearning for the youthful summer's sun to bend things around. Turning down the road, you see something beautiful and original and you want to have it for yourself. So you stopped and admire its beauty and how it engulfs you by its purity. You cry a little and the few drops of tears wet your dry cheeks, refreshing your mood, reminding you of that something which you yearned for all these years. All the earth's powers resonate within your being and you thanked the Al-mighty for letting you on the secret about yourself. Knowing about yourself is precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love this post.
I wish my english is as good as you
hehe.....
thank you...:-)
Can I copy this post into my blog, I love this passage the most...
" You cry a little and the few drops of tears wet your dry cheeks, refreshing your mood, reminding you of that something which you yearned for all these years. All the earth's powers resonate within your being and you thanked the Al-mighty for letting you on the secret about yourself. Knowing about yourself is precious. "
sure...why not, but no need to put my name there! ;-P
Post a Comment