Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Original

I am the original, not a duplicate and not produced from a copy-machine. I was not derived from a template, and certainly not made by humans. If you wish to process me, to become like others, you will be disappointed. Because I was made to be an original and cannot be cloned.

When people say that if we want to influence someone, we have to do that in an early age, I do not subscribe to that theory. You can change someone even when they are older. Actually you cannot really change someone as each individual have their own desires and what makes them move or driven.

Each individual, when she wants something, she will try to get it. He will 'cross the river' to get it. She will reach out across the barrier to grasp what she wants. 

The problem is when he or she gets it and its in the hands. He or she may not know what to do with it.

It is not that clear cut what life is about. People say that life is about growing up, getting married and having kids and the life-cycle rotates. The kids then go through the process. What is perceived to be easy on the eye is what it is - easy on the eye.

But life is more than that. When someone confronts me and ask me, why don't you? Why don't you get married and have kids (although in reality only adoption is possible now...ahem) but seriously, why should I answer?

Why should I have to answer to this question which probably that person who asked did not give it a lot of thought, nor is this person actually know me very well.

Yes, you do not have to answer. Because the most important thing is inside of you. Your desires and your movement forward in life.

No comments: