Thursday, July 07, 2005

First chapter hand-in

No sleepness nights. No panic, except handed-in a day late. So, I managed to hand it in today, and am very relieved, that I kept close to within a day of the deadline. I hope that in the future I will keep to the exact deadline.

I think if I had achieved 50% of what the Chapter is to be, I am happy. It is not easy to do the First Chapter, because you have to get it right the first time, as you are speculating on what is going to happen in all the other chapters. What will prove your success in the First Chapter, is the amount of work that you will have to put in when you revise it later. If you have to start again from scratch, that would be very bad indeed. That's 0%. But if I have to add new things, that's okay. If the strategy is okay, that will be very good.

So now it's the Second Chapter, which is philosophical in nature, but I like that. I enjoy such discussions, but there is still a hell of a lot of stuff to read.

Here we go again!

No comments: