Thursday, June 16, 2005

Revisit

During April this year, I went to Islington to interview Alan Stanton, quite a famous architect. His office is in Diespeker Wharf near the Angel Tube Station.


Diespeker WharfPosted by Hello

There is history at this area for me. I take the number 73 bus for a couple of years in the lates 80s and early 90s to get to work and one of the projects that I did for Rock Townsend during my year out was the Angel Square Office Blocks. Part of it is shown below.


angel_square
Originally uploaded by Naziaty.



This was the scene at the canal which leads to Stanton's office and because I was too early for the appointment ( I showed up at the office at 11 am, when it was suppose to be 2 pm...) so I had to while my time away at this canal.


islington_canal
Originally uploaded by Naziaty.

No comments: